THE FORUM RULES Apr 11, 2010 6:32:01 GMT 1
Post by Southbound on Apr 11, 2010 6:32:01 GMT 1
General Forum Rules
1. Bashing of staff or Truckpol Forum is not allowed including being rude in Personal Message's [PM], any attempts to do that leads to a ban from the forum for some time to avoid problems.
2. Try to avoid swearing on the forum or using other bad or profane language(s) which can be found as offensive to others.
It´s OK to criticize games or other members work but try to be constructive in your criticism and do not let it get out of hand, if it gets out of hand staff will interfere and actions will be taken. Sometimes it is better to pull yourself out of the game than ban forever.
As for the rules freedom of speech...ie...Having the right too say we feel about truck simulators. As far as swearing goes if someone makes a post...ie..."That's one bad rear end truck!" Is ok but someone makes a post with swear word(s) one after another is not ok.
**Note** TruckPol will not allow any political or religious discussions. Such topics will be locked and removed by staff. It can have serious consequences for you.
We are a forum about trucking and trucking games, If you wish to discuss religion or politics there are other forums for that on the web.
3. No Fighting between members in the public forum is allowed, if you have a beef with another member use PM`s instead.
No name bashing, or posting rude pics toward another member of the forum is allowed.
If you have a problem with another member on this forum you notify the staff right away.
4a.No spamming on the forum is allowed, meaning posting the same topic in several boards or quote pic´s without comments etc.
4b. No backseat modding is allowed on this forum.
5.Respect other members posts if you find anything offensive in the posts then contact staff.
6.No enforcing any idea's on the forum in regards to the new games, You may make postings of your idea's but please keep in mind that the game developer might not use them.
If you would like to post a mod whether private or public list the credits in your "FIRST" post or run the risk of it being DELETED without warning!
Credits are the name(s) of those who's model or parts you've use in the constructing your own model(s). It's great modding practice to include in a "readme" along with your mod if your releasing it publicly.
This also prevents fighting and pays respect to those who've spent their personal time modding and releasing their works for us to enjoy. If you've posted a mod topic private or public and it disappears you know why.
Hacked or Stolen Mods
7. Truckpol Forum will not allow stealing of member's work such as Mods ,Edits or Skins of any kind and posting them as your own. You will be banned immediately for some time to avoid further problems.
If any member is caught with stolen mods your name will be add to the blacklist and will be banned for a long time.
Truckpol does not allow any discussion in the public forum about hacked or stolen mods.
8. No links, pictures or stolen mods will be posted publicly on this forum.
This also includes ANY images of legitimate mod(s) created or modified by a known hacker(s).
9. Any thread or post in any form about illegal activities such as cracks, serials or illegal downloads (warez,torrents for example) are not allowed.
Discussing various programs used for illegal downloads etc are not allowed and will result in a Ban. We would like to see next part of truck simulators in future.
Multi-Accounts & Accounts Names
10. Multiple accounts can lead from a month to a life time banned without any notification so SECURE your password. If you create next account, delete previously one or report it to staff for deleting. Do not use any bad, vulgar words in username. The username must be more than 3 signs.
Pictures, Signature pictures and Avatars
1. Hot linking pictures or avatars from other sites without written permission is not allowed, their only allowed from free photo hosting sites.
2. Do not upload pictures that are protected by Copyright laws or Prohibited by a websites TOS (Terms Of Service).
Any picture(s) violating this rule, a PM will be sent and picture(s) will be removed which can result in a warning or possible ban!
3. Do not post any rude pics/avatars on the forum, ie pics with swearing, racist content or nude pics/avatars of any kind or other pictures that can be found offensive.
4. No GIF, BMP or PNG images are allowed "AS" screen shots or signature pictures.
GIF images can only be used as avatars do to size limit .
5. No accident pics/movies will be allowed on this forum, As well any hot linking too accident pics on other sites.
6. TP will allow only " 1 " signature picture.
- 1 line of text only under signature picture and a maximum of 2 links at the bottom.
- No "LARGE" Xfire banners allowed with a 600 x 200 signature picture. "SMALL" Xfire banner only.
- No png formatted pictures allowed as signature pictures. Only Xfire banners.[li]"Small" Xfire banners are allowed a signature picture of 600 pixels weight x 166 pixels
height only with 1 line of text and 2 links maximum at the bottom.
7. The maximum allowable screenshot image size should not exceed 1024 x 768 with a "6" picture limit. Thumbnails are excluded.
Bans and Warnings
TruckPol forums uses a strike 3 your out system meaning that after a member has been given 2 warnings, that member will be temporary banned or lifetime banned if a 3rd warning is issued but... this may not always be the case resulting in and immediate ban.
The type of ban issued depends on the rules broken and the member's behavior.
This is decided by the admins at TruckPol Forums and if a member have complaints or needs to state his case use the contact mail posted in the Public Info Board.
1. Any member not complying with forum rules is subject to a Temporary (1-3 months) or Lifetime ban.
If a member gets temp banned the member will be notified through email, in that mail the member also get notified how long the temp ban lasts.
Truckpol Forum Rules are not written in stone and can be changed or adjusted at any time if needed.
Enjoy your stay at Truckpol